10 Chardonnay Street, WILSONTON HEIGHTS
First Home Buyers And Investors Look No Further!
This spacious brick home ticks all the boxes if you are looking for an investment property or a first home. An opportunity to get into the Toowoomba market especially with all the major developments and infrastructure taking place. NOW is the time to buy or invest.
This spacious brick home maximises comfort and convenience creating a family friendly haven and is only minutes to local shopping centres and schools.
The large lounge is serviced by a reversed cycle air conditioner plus a ceiling fan. The heart of the home features a spacious kitchen with dining, equipped with gas cook-top, gas oven and plenty of cupboard and bench space. The dining area features sliding doors flowing out to the huge covered outdoor area where you will enjoy entertaining family and friends all year round!
All three bedrooms have ceiling fans plus the main bedroom also has a reverse cycle air conditioner. Two bedrooms are complete with built-in robes. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and separate shower (new screens).
The double carport including double gates at the rear with access to the back yard which also includes a garden shed and is fully fenced.
Priced to Sell! Don't miss out! Arrange your inspection today!
Land size: 704m²
General Council Rates: $TBA net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan