11 Dora Street, SOUTH TOOWOOMBA
CONTRACT CRASHED...YOUR LUCKY SECOND CHANCE!
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM HOME ON 809sqm!
This home sold quickly when it was first offered for sale so don't delay, call now to arrange your inspection!
Located in a super quiet street, this immaculately presented family home has so much to offer.
Fall in love with the sunken lounge in the heart of the home which leads out to a beautiful north facing undercover patio area. The modern kitchen has an abundance of storage cupboards, a pantry, dishwasher and a space for a pigeon pair fridge/freezer. The property features a separate second lounge overlooking the private gardens and both living areas have reverse cycle air condition for all year round comfort. All four bedrooms are a good size and three have built in robes.
There is a beautiful, private, paved patio area with a north facing yard and established gardens with an abundance of colour. A light & airy modern look throughout and its ready to move in as all the hard work has been done!
* 4 large Bedrooms
* 2 x Reverse cycle air condition
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and excellent storage
* 2 x separate living areas
* Undercover paved patio area
* 1 x carport
* Rainwater tank - 10,000 litres approximately
* Garden shed
* Veggie patch
* Established gardens
* Private north facing back yard
This gorgeous family home is in a great location close to the golf course, Coles and Kmart shopping centres, doctors, schools, public transport and a short drive to the city centre.
Land size: 809m2
General Council Rates: Approx $1,212.59 per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan