LARGE 4 BEDROOM + 2 LIVING!
112 Drayton Road, HARRISTOWN
Open House: None Scheduled at this Time
- This home is in excellent condition
- 4 built in bedrooms plus nursery
- Nursery area could be converted to ensuite
- Large kitchen with new dishwasher and ample bench space
- 2 huge living areas
- Central combined meals and family
- Huge family / rumpus room
- Small study plus sewing room
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security screens
- 2 x rainwater tanks
- Approximately 647sqm
- Leased till July 2015 at $370pw
- New 6ft timber fence (to be erected upon sale)
- New double carport (to be erected upon sale)
This is a larger home well suited to the larger family with separate zones so that everyone can have their own space. It is clearly evident that it was well constructed and has been well maintained as well.
THE LARGE RUMPUS ROOMS at the rear of the home faces North & East and lets in plenty of natural light. It will be the favourite room in winter and leads directly to the covered outdoor area. This room could be used as a second lounge; a kids play room or teenagers retreat perhaps. It is very versatile and will probably be the most used room in the house.
THE KITCHEN has a new dishwasher, an electric stove with separate grill, an abundance of storage plus ample bench space.
THE 4 BEDROOMS each feature a full wall of robes and with ceiling height of over 9ft high this creates an incredible amount of storage. A nursery adjoins the main bedroom. You have several choices for this room. Leave as is to be a nursery or parents retreat, or the space would be perfect to convert into an ensuite. It could also be an extra bedroom. Two of the bedrooms are extra-large. The other two bedrooms are single (same size as the nursery)
THE EXTRAS … where do I start. High ceilings, fully insulated for year round comfort, reverse cycle air conditioning. Whilst the home is mostly carpeted, there are timber floor boards underneath that would polish up a treat. The laundry is the old style, and in old style I mean huge with plenty of space for a sewing machine as well. There is a small study, or you may prefer to make it a storage room as there is also a full wall of cupboards. The bathroom is a unique setup in that the bath and vanity, toilet and the shower are all in their separate rooms. If you have a large family, there will be much less waiting. Whilst very clean and tidy, the bathroom is dated.
STILL TO COME/INCLUDED IN THE PRICE … As the home currently has no car accommodation, the sellers are planning on building a double carport. They will also build a brand new 6ft high timber fence along the back and North boundary. (The South boundary already has a good quality fence).
QUALITY TENANTS currently lease the home till June 2015 at $370 pw.
THE LOCATION is handy to shops, medical centre, a selection of schools and the University.
THE ONLY WAY to see the full potential of this home is to inspect it for yourself. I challenge you to find another home that offers everything that this home offers, that offers the space that this home offers in this price bracket.
BE ASSURED, this home will impress you! Call, text or email me now, or see me at the open home … You don’t want to miss out.
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan