1/28 Hoepper Street, KEARNEYS SPRING
Great Location To Live Or Invest!
Probably the best priced three bedroom, two bathroom duplex in Kearneys Spring!
Step inside and fall in love ... all your checklist items are here.This is a very functional duplex unit that ticks just about every box on the wishlist. It has large bedrooms, ensuite, large kitchen and a huge covered outdoor entertaining area that is very private.
The kitchen is the centre piece. It features and enormous amount of storage including a pantry and overhead cupboards, plenty of bench space and a dishwasher.
Two of the three bedrooms are King size with the third being standard size. They each have built- in robes and the master bedroom has an ensuite. The living room opens out to the huge outdoor undercover entertaining area perfect for entertaining family and friends. Being at the front of the property behind a privacy fence, noise travel will seldom be a problem.
* 3 large bedrooms (King size) with built-ins
* 2 bathrooms
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Built-in corner pantry plus dishwasher
* Open plan family area with reverse cycle air conditioner
* Loads of storage throughout (3 linen cupboards)
* Large undercover outdoor area
* Single remote lock-up garage
* Small companion pets ok
* This is 1 of only 2 units in the complex
Great tenant in place until Jan 2017 who would love to stay!
This is Perfectly situated with just a short drive to the CBD, shops, University, schools and a few minutes’ walk to the popular West Creek Parklands. This area is highly sought after and properties are held long term.
Don’t Delay This Will Be Go In A Flash!
Body Corporate fees: $750 per year
General Council Rates: $896.62 per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan