14/59 Kitchener Street, SOUTH TOOWOOMBA
SOLD by BRENDAN HOMAN
Great Unit Within Easy Walking Distance To City !
This stylish unit offers a number of features which deliver an easy living option with all required amenities on your doorstep. This very well maintained complex has always been popular due to its parklike setting including resident bbq facilities etc, so even though you are living in a unit, you have plenty of open space to enjoy. Plus its’ central position within easy walking distance to both the city, as well as parks like Lake Annand and the East Creek paths.
As you walk in the door, the raked ceilings create a sense of openness, whilst the air conditioning complements the natural ventilation. There are 2 great sized bedrooms (both built-in), updated bathroom, separate toilet, separate laundry, remote garage with internal access, security screens, gas hot water and cooktop …. Just about every box is ticked.
As I was doing my research for this property, I was surprised about the length of ownership of the other unit owners within the complex. Only 2 units have been sold within the last 5 years, with the average ownership across the entire complex being over 15 years. Compared to averages, this is testament to the quality of the complex and how tightly it is held by its owners. This unit offers security and peace of mind for your future.
* 2 large bedrooms with built ins
* Refurbished bathroom
* Open plan living
* Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
* Remote garage with internal access
* Separate storage room
* Security screens
* Gas hot water & cooktop
* Beautiful landscaped gardens & BBQ’s
* Close to CBD
This is a well maintained unit in a popular complex and in a very central location within easy walking distance to the city, parks and most amenities.
General Council Rates: $820.83 (Approx) per half year
Body Corp: $468 (Approx) per quarter
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- Pam's Listing Template 2015
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan