152 Perth Street, SOUTH TOOWOOMBA QLD 4350
Offers Over $489,000
THE DIAMOND INVESTMENT OF PERTH STREET! OFFERING 6% GROSS RETURN!
This lowset brick duplex at 152 Perth Street, South Toowoomba is an absolute gem!
The tidy, renovated complex hosts 2 units (1 x 3 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom) offering a solid investment within walking distance to the CBD.
The larger unit offers 3 built-in bedrooms, spacious living with gas heating, new kitchen with electric stove, shower over bath, separate toilet and covered car accommodation.
Unit 2 has 2 built-in bedrooms and northern lounge and dining in addition to the new kitchen and bathroom plus carport.
Both units boast reverse cycle air-conditioners, separate courtyards with pergola, security screens and an elevated outlook.
Offering long term fixed leases, unit 1 is returning $295 per week until 16th February 2016. Unit 2 is rented at $260 per week until 12th August 2016.
This represents a gross return of $555 weekly (approximately 6% gross) of inner city investing.
Astute investors jump on the phone now. Ring Daniel Burrett any time to arrange an inspection. Remember we need to provide the tenants with 24 hours written notice. Snooze, You Lose!
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan