17 Evergreen Court, GLENVALE
Beautifully Renovated Four Bedroom, Ensuite + Study Home!
If you are looking for a lovely home with separate living areas for a growing family and a family convenient location, then this is the home for you. Not only does this home have nice large rooms, but it has also recently been refurbished. The hard work has been done … just move in and enjoy.
A separate study, a large separate lounge PLUS a second living area sharing open plan kitchen/dining with a wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioner to give year round comfort. This leads out to a spacious outdoor undercover area, perfect for entertaining your friends and family.
The modern kitchen features ample storage cupboards, work bench space and a large walk in pantry.
There are four bedrooms all with built-in robes. The main bedroom enjoys an abundance of natural light, large walk-in robe, plus an ensuite. Also includes reverse cycle air conditioner and all four bedrooms have ceiling fans.
* 4 Bedrooms with built-in robes
* 2 Bathrooms including ensuite
* Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Second lounge
* Separate study
* 3 x reverse cycle air-condition
* Wood heater in open plan area
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Extra wall heater in 3rd bedroom
* Security screens throughout
* Solar panels, approx 2kw
* Rainwater tank
Just a short walk to the childcare centre, schools, shops and a great park, for the kids at the end of the road. Also plans have been submitted for a new Coles supermarket within walking distance!
Land size: 643m2
General Council Rates: Approx $1,030.53 per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan