Priced To Entice On University Doorstep!
18 Bamboo Court, DARLING HEIGHTS
Open House: None scheduled at this time
* 3 minute walk to the University of Southern Queensland
* Three generous bedrooms with plenty of wardrobe space
* Large lounge room
* Second living area, rumpus or TV room
* Kitchen with ample bench space and cupboards
* Single lock-up garage with drive thru access to back yard
* Covered entertaining area
* Security screens
* 3 rainwater tanks
* Large garden shed
* Quiet cul-de-sac (very little traffic)
* Plenty of parks close by
* Walk to the beautiful Japanese Gardens
* 600m to Darling Heights State School
* Handy to major shopping, sporting facilities and bus
PROPERTY OVERVIEW. This home has been meticulously maintained. On offer is a very spacious home. All the rooms are generous, from the bedrooms right through to the 2 living areas and even the kitchen. There is plenty of storage throughout. It is located in a very quiet cul-de-sac, so there is no through traffic and of course the position speaks for itself.
THE 3 BEDROOMS.are all true queen sized bedrooms. Each bedroom also has a large built-in wardrobe.
THE UNIVERSITY is right on the doorstep. Just at the end of the cul-de-sac, there is a footpath which leads to the University of Southern Queensland. It is only a 3 minute walk. How handy would it be for students to just head home between classes.
DARLINGS HEIGHTS is popular with families and retirees. It is a quiet neighbourhood with all your essential amenities including major shopping and supermarkets, gyms, sporting facilities and regular bus services close by. Popular Darling Heights State School is only a 6minute walk away and the beautiful Japanese Gardens only 400m away, always a nice place to escape.
WITHOUT A DOUBT, exceptional value is on offer. With all that this home has to offer and at a price point you can afford, this will go in a flash!
Call, text or email me now, or see me at the open home … You don’t want to miss out.
Land size: 600sqm
Site Design by Brendan Homan