18 Manooka Crescent, HIGHFIELDS
RED HOT! 4 Beds + Study + 6 Car Accommodation on 1,000sqm!
- 4 double sized built-in bedrooms
- Ensuite & WIR to main bedroom
- Large Study
- Tassie-Oak timber kitchen with dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Generous open plan living
- Large lounge room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Solar hot water
- Covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Double remote garage
- Powered 6m x 6m shed
- Tandem carport
- Ample storage
- 5,000 gallon rainwater tank
- House plumbed to run on either tank or town water
- Rear yard access for caravan
PROPERTY OVERVIEW: Positioned in very popular Manooka Crescent, this spacious home boasts a terrific family floor plan featuring 4 double sized bedrooms plus a large study, very large lounge (suitable for home theatre), generous open plan family, dining and timber kitchen. The living areas open out to a North facing covered outdoor entertaining area (under main roof).
LIFESTYLE: It is hard to think of something you would want in a home that is not already here. This home was built with lifestyle and living in mind. Attention to detail right down to placement of power points is clearly evident
UNDERCOVER AREA: A wide awning with concrete floor runs the full length of the Southern side of the home. A terrific undercover area for the kids to play, or if you have a tradesmen in the family, they can park underneath with the trailor (plus there is still ample room left for the kids to play). This is additional to the covered entertaining area on the northern side of the home.
THIS HOME also includes a 6m x 6m powered colour bond shed, 5,000 gallon rainwater tank plumbed to the house and in on a large 1,000sqm fully fenced and child friendly yard …… all the boxes area ticked.
LOCATION: Manooka Crescent is widely considered Highfields best position. It is only 300m to Highfields Village Shopping Centre (Woolworths), Highfields Cultural & Leisure Centre (swimming pool and gym), new Highfields State High School (opens 2015), Parks and so much more.
RENTAL RETURN. The home is currently rented at $450 per week until February 2015. The current tenants love it and would love to extend their lease. Many people are currently purchasing properties in the Highfields area before prices skyrocket, but don’t intend to move in until a later date. If this is your situation, this home already has a perfect long term tenant in place. However, if you do prefer to move in, that is also possible.
WITH THE 3P’S – Position, Price & Presentation well and truly covered, I am confident this home will appeal to many and sell quickly.
Land size: 1,000 m2
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 20 Whichello Street Newtown
- 30 East Side Rd, Crows Nest
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 35 Beelbee Street, Harristown
- 219 Alderley Street Centenary Heights
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 22 Sunshine Way, Kingsthorpe
- 6 Milligan Street
- 83 Vale Road, Glencoe >
- 1 Router Street, Wilsonton
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan