18 Rutherford Road, WITHCOTT
Offers Over $429,000
Beautifully Presented Family Home On ¾ Acre PLUS Shed!
Locally built by Arden Vale Builders this family home is as ‘neat as a pin’ and features a perfect fusion of space and style. When entering the property you will instantly be impressed by the presentation and design.
The kitchen is the hub of the property with modern appliances including a dishwasher, ample storage space and is combined with open plan living and dining serviced with a brand new Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner. This area overlooks the large 6m x 4m (approx) undercover alfresco which is perfect for entertaining your friends and family.
The master bedroom is a great size with lots of natural light, built in robes and an ensuite. The other three built-in bedrooms (two queen sized) are serviced by a modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower and a powder room.
* Immaculate presentation
* Larger bedrooms
* Third bedroom with walk in robe
* Ample storage through out
* Brand new Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Security door screens
* Internal access from double garage
* Side access to rear yard
* Powered shed
* Veggie garden
* Rain water tank 13,500 litres
* 11 min drive to Toowoomba CBD
Also featuring a double garage with internal access and a 6m x 4m powered shed in the rear yard with side access. There is certainly no shortage of space to store your boat, caravan or trailer and heaps of room for the kids to play.
This home is an easy 11 minute commute to the Toowoomba CBD and walking distance to local shops and Withcott Primary school. Immaculately presented, this home needs to be on your "Must Inspect" list .... including buyers looking for new homes.
Land size: 3,094sqm
General Council Rates: $1,079.55 per half year
Open For Inspection Times
Sat - 1.15 - 1.45pm (8 July 2017)
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan