18 Rutherford Road, WITHCOTT
Immaculate 4 Bedroom Home On Large 3,094sqm Level Block!
Built by respected local builder Arden Vale Homes, this family home is as ‘neat as a pin’ and features a perfect fusion of space and style. When entering the property you will instantly be impressed by the immaculate presentation and design. (Buyers looking for a "new" built home must inspect this).
The kitchen is the hub of the property with modern appliances including a dishwasher, ample storage space and is combined with open plan living and dining serviced with a brand new Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner. This area overlooks the large 6m x 4m (approx) undercover alfresco which is perfect for entertaining your friends and family.
The master bedroom is a great size with lots of natural light, built in robes and an ensuite. The other three built-in bedrooms (two queen sized) are serviced by a modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower and a powder room.
* Immaculate presentation
* Larger bedrooms
* Third bedroom with walk in robe
* Ample storage through out
* Brand new Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Security door screens
* NBN available
* Internal access from double garage
* Side access to rear yard
* Powered shed
* Vegetable garden
* Rain water tank 13,500 litres
* 10 min drive to Toowoomba CBD
Also featuring a double garage with internal access and a 6m x 4m powered shed in the rear yard with side access. There is certainly no shortage of space to store your boat, caravan or trailer and heaps of room for the kids to play.
This home is an easy 10 minute commute to the Toowoomba CBD and walking distance to local shops and Withcott Primary school. Immaculately presented, this home needs to be on your "Must Inspect" list .... including buyers looking for new homes. With all that this home has to offer, it will go in a flash!
Land size: 3,094sqm
General Council Rates: $1,079.55 per half year
The Brendan Homan Team is local in Toowoomba and available to show you through 7 days a week. Please call us to arrange an inspection or write your preferred time in the comment section of your enquiry.
3d Walk Through Tour
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan