19 Faith Street, RANGEVILLE QLD 4350
POSITION! POSITION! POSITION! … DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!
Think Lifestyle … This is a wonderful home in a very quiet street with everything a family needs. It has 3 double bedrooms with built-in robes plus an office, very large lounge, fantastic kitchen with new dishwasher, stainless steel appliances (new gas cooktop) and ample storage adjoining a large meals area.
If you love entertaining family and friends, this home has a very large covered entertaining area and a private landscaped yard which is fully fenced.
Parking your cars will never be a problem as it has a double garage (both remote controlled) as well as a double carport.
This is more than a house, it’s a home! It offers your family everything that you need, even a 32,000 litre rainwater tank to keep the beautiful gardens green all year round.
* 3 double bedrooms (built-in)
* Large entry
* Large living areas
* Modern kitchen (ample storage) with brand new dishwasher
* Brand New Gas cook top
* Ceiling fans throughout and Insulated ceiling
* Security screens (lower levels)
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining area
* 2 garages (remote doors) + 2 carports (4 car)
* Garden shed
* 32,000 litre rainwater tank
Positioned in a quite sought after position in easy walking distance to schools, High Street Plaza, East Creek and Lake Annand.
It's in the school catchment zones of both Rangeville State School & Centenary Heights State high School.
This is more than a house, it’s a home. If you would like a comfortable family home you can simply move straight into and enjoy, then you cannot go past 19 Faith Street, Rangeville.
General Council Rates: $1,073.26 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 30 East Side Rd, Crows Nest
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan