2 Jody Court, HIGHFIELDS
All Things Bright And Beautiful on 2,943sqm Block!
This beautifully presented property provides the ultimate lifestyle in a peaceful location. Positioned on a highly-sought after ¾ acre block, this home is impressive both inside and out.
The northerly aspect provides an abundance of light to all of the main living areas including the study, complimented by a gorgeous vista over the landscaped gardens from the kitchen and family room. This property is sure to impress!
The spacious kitchen has modern appliances including an electric cook top, built in oven and microwave, Bosch dishwasher and double fridge space.
The master bedroom is generous, with a walk through wardrobe and newly refurbished en-suite. Three further bedrooms are large and feature built in wardrobes. A large family bathroom with a separate toilet, is perfectly located to service the other three bedrooms.
An expansive covered outdoor entertainment area is a private haven and a perfect location for entertaining your friends and family with a second covered area housing the BBQ and extra outdoor dining space. There are many spots to sit back and enjoy the peace and privacy on offer in this beautiful backyard, with trees to climb and plenty of space to run around. With the added feature of cooling off in the refreshing pool or just relaxing on the pool deck!
With a 9m x 6m remote access powered shed with high clearance doors, complete with a lockable storage room plus workshop, an additional garden shed and access to the rear of the block providing additional storage for your trailer, boat or caravan this home is packed with features.
Finished with plenty of storage throughout, a massive laundry with extra vanity, 2 gas points and solar power. You will not find better value for money in Highfields! Act quickly, this home won't last long!
* Ceiling fans and 3 x Reverse cycle air conditioners - providing all year round comfort
* Gas heater connections in both living areas
* Gas connection also available for cook top
* 10 solar panels with 2KW inverter - only 3 years old
* Security screens throughout
* Fully fenced private yard/gardens
* 7500L rainwater storage
* Bore 200gph + 3 taps with irrigation to gardens
* Veggie patch and cubby house
* Close to schools and shops
Land size: 2943m2
General Council Rates: Approx $805.23 per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan