20 Moon Street, MURPHYS CREEK
HERE IS BUYING POWER! 4 Beds + Ensuite + Shed on 1 Acre!
Get excited....this is real!
Boxes packed, removalist booked, ready to sign!
Due to a work transfer, the family is moving and must sell their much loved home.
Inspect and compare - very few homes offer you the amenities that this home offers at such an affordable price. This gem of a home provides everything your family has been looking for. A brick home offering four built-in bedrooms, two living areas, a double garage plus a 9m x 6m shed on over 1 acre of private land.
The family area is a beautiful place to sit and relax with an abundance of natural light. The kitchen has ample storage and room for a side by side fridge. Just off the kitchen is a great study nook. The large master bedroom has an ensuite and comfortably accommodates a King size bed.
The massive covered outdoor area is insulated and will be your favourite area to entertain friends and family.
The 9m x 6m shed is fully fitted out with an abundance of power, lights, work benches and the roller doors are 2.7m high.
An equipped bore (rated 2,000gph several years ago) provides ample water for the gardens and lawns. Plus there is over 55,000 litres (3 tanks) of rainwater storage for household use.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Ample space for a double fridge
* Study nook
* Attached double garage with internal access
* 55,000litres rain water storage
* Seclusion and privacy
* Chicken coop
* 2 x Garden sheds
* EQUIPPED BORE
* Two street access
* Flood free - situated high in Murphys Creek
This quality built home offers everything you need, plus it is on an acre of landscaped grounds on the edge of the peaceful village of Murphy's Creek. The Primary School, general store and tavern are easy walking distance and school bus services are very handy with easy access to Toowoomba which is only 15 mins to the city centre and under 90 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
Your family deserves their own home, and this one is a standout worthy of your inspection!
Land size: 4,047m2
General Council Rates: Approx $880 per half year
For your convenience, the Brendan Homan Team is available over the holiday season and a quick settlement is available. Arrange your inspection today.
Open For Inspection Times
- Pam's Listing Template 2015
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan