20 Whichello Street, NEWTOWN
Character Home With Rumpus, Two Bay Shed On 1,012sqm Block!
This much loved character home has only had two owners in the past 40 years and has always been owner occupied! It is situated within walking distance to the Toowoomba CBD, Northpoint Shopping Centre and positioned in a peaceful neighbourhood on a fully fenced 1,012sqm block.
Features include 2 bedrooms with built in robes, a sunroom/3rd bedroom, lounge, kitchen/meals, study, huge rumpus room at the rear. Polished natural timber floors, high ceilings throughout and VJ boarding. The present owner has renewed the electric metre box and installed new safety switches. The character home has been freshly painted on the outside and the roof has been restored and painted. The kitchen has been refurbished and new flooring which flows through to the rumpus. The extra rooms give you options to change the floorplan to suit your lifestyle.
- 2 large bedrooms (both with built-ins) plus ceiling fans
- Sunroom/3rd bedroom which leads out to front decked veranda
- Separate lounge with reverse cycle air condition
- Spacious separate study
- Large kitchen with with an original 'Crown' wood burning stove in full working order
- Refurbished kitchen with an abundance of storage plus reverse cycle air condition
- Brand new floor coverings in kitchen & laundry
- Great rumpus room
- Original Fretwork still in place
- Rear patio area enjoying the sunshine the whole day
- Includes a front decked veranda
- Double shed on concrete base
- NBN connected
- Plenty of storage in garden sheds
- Mature well maintained landscaped gardens
- Fully Fenced and off street parking
Enjoy the beautiful well established gardens offering a peaceful escape from everyday life and the feeling of living in a “secret garden”.
It’s not a house; it’s a home – Inspect Today!
Land size: 1,012m²
General Council Rates: $1083.50per half year
Open For Inspection Times
Wed - 5.00 - 5.30pm (23 May 2018)
- 20 Whichello Street Newtown
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 30 East Side Rd, Crows Nest
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 35 Beelbee Street, Harristown
- 219 Alderley Street Centenary Heights
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 22 Sunshine Way, Kingsthorpe
- 6 Milligan Street
- 83 Vale Road, Glencoe >
- 1 Router Street, Wilsonton
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan