21 Boland Street, NORTH TOOWOOMBA
SOLD by BRENDAN HOMAN
COMPLETELY RENOVATED IN POPULAR NORTH TOOWOOMBA!
As bright as the morning sunshine this fully renovated home will delight.
With gleaming new kitchen & bathroom, 3 generous built-in bedrooms, polished timber floors and ornamental plaster ceilings, this beautiful home offers a relaxed lifestyle ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Filled with an abundance of natural light, the home has original character and charm. The well-proportioned living areas flow effortlessly onto a generous outdoor deck for entertaining your family and friends, or just to read the paper with a morning cup of coffee.
These features combine with a popular North Toowoomba position to create a lifestyle ready for you to enjoy.
Freshly renovated from top to bottom including new kitchen, bathroom & laundry, new roof, re-plastered, new paint, new carpet & light fittings, freshly polished timber floors and stained decks … the list goes on & on …. this gorgeous home has been reborn.
Other features include:-
- fantastic timber deck (under roof)
- servery window from kitchen to deck
- reverse cycle air-conditioner
- NBN has been installed
- tandam carport
- fully fenced
The position is outstanding. It’s in a quiet cul-de-sac (no through traffic) just around the corner (500m) from the new Northpoint Shopping Centre (Coles, Aldi, Coffee Club) or 1.8km to the middle of the CBD.
An exceptional renovation that will inspire and delight, this is the one you've been waiting for.
An inspection is sure to impress!
Land size: 380m2
Open For Inspection Times
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 20 Whichello Street Newtown
- 30 East Side Rd, Crows Nest
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 35 Beelbee Street, Harristown
- 219 Alderley Street Centenary Heights
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 22 Sunshine Way, Kingsthorpe
- 6 Milligan Street
- 83 Vale Road, Glencoe >
- 1 Router Street, Wilsonton
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan