219 Alderley Street, CENTENARY HEIGHTS
Under Contract $310,000
ULTRA AFFORDABLE CENTENARY HEIGHTS FAMILY HOME - PLUS WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY!
This humble brick abode presents as an "AFFORDABLE" entry level home in Centenary Heights located only a stones throw from shops, parklands, medical, schools, and only 50m to the bus stop! And for those wanting to access Centenary State High School or Gabbinbar State School - GREAT NEWS! - your new home is within the catchment zones!
Be sure to take a look at the floor plan to appreciate the size and offering of this home! But more importantly, don't delay your viewing and securing this ultra affordable Centenary Heights home as the vendors are motivated to sell and ready to look at all serious offers.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Good size kitchen/meals area
- Spacious lounge with mains gas heating
- Natural timber floors - freshly sanded and sealed
- Rumpus room
- Wheelchair & walk frame friendly (front & back ramps, shower etc)
- Separate laundry
- 2nd toilet
- Single remote lock-up garage with workshop (6.4 x 5.0m)
- Large (8m) covered bbq area
- Two driveways
- Low maintenance fully fenced back yard
- Solar hot water system
- Solar panels (1.8kw)
- NBN installed
- Popular Kelly's Store across road
- Bus (50m) to Toowoomba Plaza, Hooper Centre & City
- 536m² secure fenced block
It is in the school catchment zones of popular Centenary Heights State High School and Gabbinbar State School. With so many conveniences close by including Kelly's store just across the road, this is certainly a fabulous location and is also on the 906 bus route to the City or Toowoomba Plaza..
This home will appeal to school families, first home buyers, the renovators and investors. With "VALUE" written all over it, who will be the quickest to "JUST" snap it up?
Land size: 536m²
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.