IMPRESSIVE FROM FRONT TO BACK
23 Fairy Lane
Open House: Call To Inspect
(I have just listed this property. Whilst we get this property 'presentation ready', take professional photography and get ready to put the sign up, you have the opportunity to have an early inspection. Don't miss out. Call me for now to be the first to inspect! Remember - this property does not have a sign.)
From the moment you enter the grounds of this property and walk up the path to the front door you will feel a sense of serenity which comes with being ‘home’. The beautiful gardens which surround the home give it a wonderful ambiance, whilst the home itself beckons for you to ‘stay a while’.
Inside, this immaculately presented brick home offers 3 double sized bedrooms, near new carpet and large functional rooms not often seen in newer built homes.
The large patio (with bistro blinds to allow year round use) at the rear of the property is the pièce de résistance and invites you to take a seat and admire the expansive views over non-built land. For a moment you could easily forget you are living in the city.
* Estate Finalisation – Will Be Sold!
* 3 large bedrooms (2 built-in)
* 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Near new carpet
* Functional kitchen with breakfast bench
* Generous living area with ornate ceiling
* Bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Extra-large laundry with 2nd toilet
* Security screens to majority of home
* Large covered deck with great views
* Double lock up garage (one remote)
* Beautiful gardens & grounds
* 3 rainwater tanks (one plumbed to kitchen)
* Fernery with cascading ponds
* Garden sheds & outdoor work area
* 659m2 block
Nestled in a quite well maintained street in Wilsonton Heights and only a stone’s throw from the redeveloped Wilsonton Shopping Centre, schools, amenities and public transport this home offers the owner an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst still being central to all that is needed.
It’s not a house; it’s a home – Inspect Today!
REMEMBER TO VIEW VIDEO BY CLICKING ON VIDEO TAB
Land size: 659m2
General Council Rates: $860.95 net per half year
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan