24 Gorman Street, DARLING HEIGHTS
GREAT STARTER HOME - WALK TO UNIVERSITY!
Offering plenty of space for your family in a super convenient location within easy walking distance to the University and Darling Heights School, this family brick home features three very generous sized built-in bedrooms (all air conditioned), spacious living area, separate dining, activity room/study, good size outdoor area PLUS a front veranda.
* 3 large bedrooms with built-ins
* Separate dining and a separate lounge
* Activity room or large study
* Reverse cycle air-conditioners x 4 (lounge & all bedrooms)
* Good size kitchen with ample storage & dishwasher
* Ceiling fans throughout and insulated
* NBN connected
* Security screens
* Huge undercover entertaining area PLUS a front veranda
* Single remote lock-up garage with internal access
* PLUS double carport
* Garden shed and cubby house
* 600m² fenced block
This property ticks all the boxes and offers many extras not normally available in this budget.
Positioned easy walking to the USQ, Japanese Gardens and the Darling Heights State School along with a variety of other amenities, this conveniently located home is fantastic value for a first home buyer or family.
Don't miss out, call today to inspect!
Land size: 600m²
General Council Rates: $TBA net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 30 East Side Rd, Crows Nest
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan