24 Teesdale Avenue, NEWTOWN
Outstanding Value And Oozing Potential!
YES it needs some TLC but my, what potential!
The view from the front veranda overlooking the park is amazing and the undercover alfresco is probably three times bigger than the average which is fantastic for entertaining your friends and family.
Don't delay, this will be gone in a flash!
* 3 large bedrooms with natural timber floors
* Large modern gloss black kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Gas cooking and instantaneous gas hot water system
* Separate spacious lounge with natural timber floors and wood fire
* Office nook with lots of storage cupboards next to 3rd bedroom
* Huge covered alfresco area with bar
* Front veranda over looking park
* Single remote lock-up garage plus driveway
* Internal access from garage
* Garden shed
* 658m² fenced allotment
Positioned overlooking Black Gully park and just a stone throw from the dog park! This property is close to Wilsonton Shopping Centre, CBD and also a few minutes drive to Newtown State School, Glennie School and Wilsonton Primary school.
This home presents outstanding value and is oozing potential!
Inspections will be available over the Christmas period by inspection only.
Land size: 658m²
General Council Rates: $TBA net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- Pam's Listing Template 2015
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan