28 Ellis Street, WILSONTON
DEVELOPERS & INVESTORS - 1,773M2 SITE WITH DA APPROVAL!
Without doubt, this is one of the best development offerings currently available to purchase in Toowoomba.
- Sought After 1,773m2 site
- DA approved
- Ready for you to build
- Be ready to house the 1,800 workers coming to build the Second Range Crossing.
The site has Toowoomba Regional Council Development approval for 9 units offering a variety of different floor plan configurations (with 7 units being single level)
* 3 units each of 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 garage configuration
* 3 units each of 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 garage configuration
* 3 units each of 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 garage configuration
The site is what really puts this this property ahead of others - it is virtually level so minimal site works required.
The council conditions are simple and reasonable.
The position is close to major shops, parks and schools.
Toowoomba is a long-time favourite for investors, and with the current $400 million Grand Central Shopping Centre Extension, Toowoomba Enterprise Area and CONSTRUCTION ABOUT TO START on the new Toowoomba Second Range Crossing (creating 1,800 full time jobs) the future is looking very rosy.
Call or email today to request an information package including a copy of the plans and development approval conditions.
Development Opportunities as simple and straight forward as this seldom come on the market.
INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR – SUBMIT EVERY OFFER
Land size: 1,773sqm
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 20 Whichello Street Newtown
- 30 East Side Rd, Crows Nest
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 35 Beelbee Street, Harristown
- 219 Alderley Street Centenary Heights
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 22 Sunshine Way, Kingsthorpe
- 6 Milligan Street
- 83 Vale Road, Glencoe >
- 1 Router Street, Wilsonton
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan