3 Storeys Road, KINGSTHORPE
Brimming With Elegance, Style & Charm… & The Ultimate Shed
PLEASE CLICK THE VIDEO LINK TO BE TAKEN ON A TOUR OF THIS STUNNING HOME.
Only 12 months young, this master built home will engage your senses on first inspection. Located within the Linton Hill Acreage Estate, this exclusive luxurious living option will leave no doubt that you have finally found what you are looking for.
Quality will be the first thought when you enter this property and the next will be WOW! This is a master-built Gordon Burke home and the finish is superb. Its presentation is immaculate and the design has been individually moulded for the present owner’s requirements.
It has high ceilings throughout and the living area is a large open plan design with kitchen, dining, lounge and day living areas. Enjoying a perfect North/East aspect drawing in the beautiful morning sun and natural light throughout the day.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all with large built-in or walk-in robes
* Over sized soaking bath (insulated to retain heat)
* Walk-in rain showers
* Separate toilets
* Ceiling fans throughout and fully insulated to walls and ceiling
* Daikin ducted air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort
* Brilliantly designed study
* Extensive use of custom joinery throughout
* Sliding glass door through to walk in butler’s pantry
* Ample storage, walk-in linen
* LED lighting
* Spectacular uninterrupted rural views that can’t be built out
* High ceilings throughout
* Concrete driveway and pathways
THE MODERN GOURMET KITCHEN has been designed to perfection.
* Clean lines
* Large wide benches
* Extensive drawers throughout
* Walk-in butler’s pantry
* Phone charge shelf
* Robot vacuum parking space
* Absolutely no expense spared
THE ULTIMATE SHED (The man cave)
* measures 15m x 9 m
* 4 of 2.5 x 2.5m roller doors
* 1 of 2.5m x 3.0m high roller doors
* Front 3 roller doors have remote access
* Plenty of height for camper van, boat or caravan
* Parking for 6 large vehicles plus more
* Lights and power
* TV point
The owners of this home have built quite a few homes throughout their lives and they built this one to be their retirement home. They have spared no expense and have attended to every single detail to perfection.
However the grandchildren have moved and they are following.
Seldom are homes of this calibre with this level of inclusions presented to the market. Unfortunately there can only be one lucky buyer …. Will that be you?
Call to arrange your private inspection today!
Land size: 4000m2
General Council Rates: Approx $538 per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan