30 East Side Road, CROWS NEST QLD 4355
Prestigious Home With The Whole Package, Shed, Caravan Port, Double Garage On 6,064sqm Block!
This exceptional property has been individually designed by the owners showing commitment to style and outstanding quality without compromising functionality. Attention to detail is immediately apparent from the moment you enter this home. The porch gives a pleasant entry to the home leading to the open plan area of family, living, dining and kitchen. Sliding doors from the family area lead to the undercover alfresco with amazing views.
The kitchen is nothing short of inspirational, with an island bench elegantly supported by contrasting custom built cabinetry. A butler's pantry offers optimal storage and modern appliances installed throughout compliment the quality of the home. The design of the kitchen gives amazing views to the back elevation across the gardens and beyond bringing a sense of the outside in. A second living room further accentuates your ability for guests and close enough to make the family feel together.
The extra wide hallway leads to the spacious, well equipped study/4th bedroom and three other large bedrooms are at the end of the home as well as a separate toilet and vanity, two large bathrooms and a spacious laundry with ample storage.
Top of The Range Builder - Property Features:
- Wider Hallways to provide wheelchair access
- Most internal walls have rounded-off “external” corners;
- 2 hardwired smoke dectectors
- Cypress timber
- 5mm grey-tinted windows and doors by G. James
- 4 x TV co-axial points (living, family, bed 1 & 2)
- 2 x phone points
- Ethernet cable runs through ceiling from study to TV in living area
- LED lighting throughout except 3 feature lights over kitchen bench
- Custom built bookcase in study
- Custom built display unit (same as kitchen units) in living area
- Storage in entrance and 2x linen cupboards in hallway
- Water-heater is a Rheem Integrated Heat Pump
Other Feature Include:
- 3 large bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
- Large main bedroom (4.8m x4.7m) with WIR, ceiling fan PLUS spacious ensuite
- 2 spacious living areas
- Spacious study with custom built shelving/storage - 3.5m x 4m - or 4th bedroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the open plan family area
- Custom built, modern kitchen with breakfast bench with ample cupboard space
- Modern appliances PLUS Butlers Pantry with ample storage
- Serving window with movable flyscreens from kitchen to alfresco
- All curtains are hand made with built in black out
- Concrete Driveway and concrete paths around the property
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access and large built-in storage
- 9m x 6m powered shed with three roller doors (one door 2.4m high & other 2 doors are 2.1m High)
- 9m x 6m extra HIGH roof Caravan port with rear yard access making parking very simple
- 2 x 3300 gallon rain water tanks with pump for gardens - various taps connected
- Town water also available
- Beautiful gardens with all the hard work completed
- Veggie patch
Crows Nest is a vibrant rural town 35 minutes drive, north of Toowoomba. The town offers a variety of localised services and facilities including a School, Supermarket, Newsagent, Butchers, Post Office, Hardware, restaurants, Mechanic, Banks, Medical Practice, Childcare, Vet, Blue Care, Meals on Wheels, churches, Police & Ambulance. Also there are 5 bus services daily to Highfields and Toowoomba.
The town also provides a range of recreational facilities including a Golf Course, Swimming Pool (heated), Bowling, Tennis and Squash.
The town's location on the New England Highway makes Crows Nest an easy commute to and from Toowoomba and a couple of hours from the Sunshine Coast. Crows Nest has three lakes close by and the Bunya Mountains to the NE.
It’s not a house; it’s a home – Inspect Today!
Land size: 6,064m²
General Council Rates: $624.60 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan