34a Aberdeen Street, RANGEVILLE
Great Location, Excellent Value & Second Living Area!
Positioned in a sought after Rangeville location, this light filled property has three bedrooms, the main with ensuite plus a family bathroom. It offers a spacious open plan area PLUS a second separate living area and a large functional kitchen.
Be quick to snap up this spacious, family friendly home perfect for entry level buyers, great investment location in sought after Rangeville.
This home features:-
- Brick & Tile home
- Extremely spacious open plan living
- Separate lounge/4th bedroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in family area
- Combustion wood heater
- Large kitchen with breakfast bench, ample cupboard space, dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Main bedroom has ensuite & walk through robe
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- NBN connected
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Rainwater tank
- Double gates with access to rear yard
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- 655m² block
Outside the home, the rear yard is very low maintenance and there is potential to extend the yard to the front if more is required. The front driveway has heaps of parking for several cars.
In a prime position with popular Garnet Lehmann Park and directly across the road, the Waterbird Habitat just up the street, walking distance to High Street Plaza and in both the Rangeville State School & Centenary Heights State High School catchment zones, this home will appeal to families, investors and retirees.
Land size: 655m²
General Council Rates: $1,301.36 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan