35 Beelbee Street, HARRISTOWN
Character Home, 3 Huge Bedrooms + Sunroom + Shed!
The instructions from the owner are loud and clear – this home must be sold urgently! Put simply, if it isn’t sold soon, the property may be rented out and your opportunity to purchase will be gone. Considering what this home has to offer and the owner’s motivation to sell, now is the time to move exceptionally fast to secure this opportunity!
Sitting proudly on a 627sqm block, this home allows you to move in and live comfortably, whilst also offering plenty of potential. This home may well be the affordable dream property you have been looking for - a home with good bones and a big shed and on a great sized block.
Some of the features include:
- 3 extra large bedrooms
- 9m x 6.5m powered shed
- Sunroom / Study
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath (shower door needs replacement)
- Extra large laundry with newly tiled floor and separate toilet
- VJ walls
- 9.6ft high ceilings
- Solar hot water system
- 627m² fenced corner block
Being on a corner block offers easy side street access to the 9m x 6.5m powered shed. Situated in a quiet street and in close proximity to Westridge Shops, Harristown State High School,University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba Base Hospital,and the CBD just a few minutes drive.
It must be sold and owner will consider all serious offers, so don't waste any more time and get in quick!
Land size: 627m²
General Council Rates: $TBA net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 30 East Side Rd, Crows Nest
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan