39 Meringandan-Shirley Road, MERINGANDAN WEST
SUPER NEAT 3 BEDROOM HOME PLUS SHEDS
PLUS BORE ON 1 ACRE!
This is acreage living at its best. On offer is a lovely family home with wrap around veranda's on 2 sides and a large deck at the rear for entertaining your friends and family whilst enjoying the serenity of your large private rear yard.
Inside your will find 3 built-in bedrooms (the master bedroom is air-conditioned as well as having direct access to the outside deck), open plan living, meals and kitchen with reverse cycle air conditioner and a ceiling fan. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, gas cooking, a new extractor fan, plenty of bench space and an abundance of storage. There is a separate family room as well.
* 3 large built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Main bedroom includes a reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Open plan living with ceiling fan PLUS reverse cycle air-conditioner
* SECOND living area - freshly painted
* Gas cooking, brand new extractor fan
* RECENTLY updated bathroom with NEW wall heater
* Lovely veranda on 2 sides with rural views - freshly painted
* Large deck for entertaining at the rear - freshly painted
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Gutter guard to property
* 2 x large rainwater tanks - 40,000 litres approx
* Plenty of sheds (6 bays total)
* 3 phase power
* BORE (with 3 phase pump) - 2 x taps for bore water in bottom paddock
* Fenced rear paddock with various fruit trees
* Walk to Meringandan School
This property offers easy access direct to the rear paddock which has plenty of room for parking trucks, machinery, trailers, building materials. etc and the kids may want a pony! Perhaps the multiple sheds that are already here aren't enough and you want more ..... or an even bigger one. There is plenty of room.
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city. The peaceful, private lifestyle on offer to you here is very appealing, located only a short 5 minute drive to ever growing Highfields which offers shopping, primary & high schools, doctors, sports facilities, outdoor swimming pool and so much more or 15 minutes to Toowoomba CBD.
This home offers so many extra’s it is worth the drive to inspect. You will be impressed.
We look forward to showing you through.
Land size: 4,000m²
General Council Rates: Approx $xxx per half year (TBA)
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 34A Aberdeen Street Rangeville
- 35 Beelbee Street, Harristown
- 3 Storeys Road, Kingsthorpe >
- 29 Stanley Street, Greenmount >
- 219 Alderley Street Centenary Heights
- 22 Sunshine Way, Kingsthorpe
- 3 Sunshine Way
- 83 Vale Road, Glencoe >
- 1 Router Street, Wilsonton
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 8 Princess Street, Newtown
- 24 Gorman Street, Darling Heights
- 18 Rutherford Road >
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan