39 Valley View Drive, MERINGANDAN WEST
4 Beds, Huge 4,000sqm Block, 6x9m Shed, Bore ... It's All Here!
This Ticks EVERY Box on Your Wishlist!
Make a Lifestyle change in Meringandan West with this property located in the perfect position close to nearby amenities and schools. The school bus stops right outside the front gate for Primary and High schools!
With beautiful established gardens and trees which provide privacy and tranquility, this property is ideal for families who enjoy living outdoors.
Enjoy a fully fenced 1 acre block with a gated driveway leading to the 7m x 5.5m garage with internal access to the home plus there is a 9m x 6m powered shed at the rear. Providing an abundance of space for a caravan, trailer and all those boys toys.
On offer are four bedrooms (3 with built in robes). The main bedroom has a walk in robe plus an ensuite. The kitchen is a great size with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, 2 drawer dishwasher and shares an open plan family area offering reverse cycle air conditioning plus a combustion wood burner for those cold winter evenings. Leading through from the kitchen is a second living and dining area. The large outdoor area can be enclosed and enjoyed all seasons with the zip track blinds and insulated ceiling. The front veranda is a perfect retreat on hot summer afternoons.
* Free standing near new gas stove
* PLUS near new two drawer Fisher Paykel dishwasher
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens on doors and some windows
* Insulated ceilings and walls
* Wheelchair friendly
* Newly re-coated/painted colour bond roof
* Large 8m x 6.6m undercover entertaining area with insulated ceiling PLUS wind up zip track blinds
* 7m x 5.5m double lock-up garage (one door with remote) with internal access
* PLUS Store room in garage - great for storing your homemade jams etc
* Large 9m x 6m powered shed with side access
* Working bathroom with toilet in shed - cold water only
* 2 x 5,000gal PLUS another smaller rainwater tank (plumbed to house)
* 16 solar panels - 3kw approx
* Bore with pump and reticulation to orchard
* Garden/wood shed
* Orchard with various fruit & nut trees
Nestled in a well maintained street in Meringandan West this home offers the owner an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst still being close enough to travel 20 minutes to Toowoomba and 10 minute drive to Highfields shopping centre, schools, medical centres, Coles, Woolworths and much more!
It’s not a house, it’s a home – Inspect Today!
Land size: 4,000sqm
General Council Rates: $660 approx net per half year
The Brendan Homan Team is local in Toowoomba and available to show you through 7 days a week. Please call us to arrange an inspection or write your preferred time in the comment section of your enquiry.
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan