Units 1-2, 40 Isaac Street, NORTH TOOWOOMBA
CHIC, HIP & BRAND NEW!
These very stylish duplex units (no Body Corp fees) are sure to attract a lot of attention as they are very generous in size with an excellent floor plan, craftsman built with quality inclusions, an extremely attractive asking price, and in a sought after location just 400m to the new and popular Northpoint Shopping Centre.
Features include ...
* Spacious open plan living that seamlessly flows to the outdoors
* Stylish kitchen with ample cupboards, bench space and dishwasher
* 2 generous sized built- in bedrooms
* Bathroom with separate bath and over-sized shower
* Reverse cycle air conditioner to living area & main bedroom
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Single remote lock up garage
* Private landscaped courtyard
* Small pets welcome
* Low maintenance gardens
* No Body Corp fees (just half the insurance bill)
* First purchaser will have the choice of units
Situated in a very convenient location you will have just a short 400mwalk to Coles, Aldi, Medical Centre and many more shops at the Northpoint Shopping Centre. You are also only 2km to the CBD.
Each one of these units will appeal to first home buyers( $15,000 First Home Owners Grant to eligible purchasers), investors or someone looking to downsize.
Look and compare. These units are very comfortable and will certainly take some beating for affordability and quality!
Act Fast .... These Will Sell In A Flash!
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan