CRADLED BY COUNTRY GREENERY!
41 Rebwonga Street, KINGSTHORPE
Ticks all the boxes ….
From the moment you enter this property and walk through the front door you will feel a sense of serenity which comes with being ‘home’. This modern brick home offers the practicality of modern living but blends with the tranquillity of the country lifestyle.
Inside, this well presented brick home offers 3 double sized bedrooms, a large modern kitchen and an easy flowing living space encompassing spectacular views throughout.
The large under covered entertaining area off the family living is the pièce de résistance. It’s the perfect setting to enjoy a nice cold drink at the end of your day. The views are amazing and the sunsets beautiful. For a moment you could easily forget you are living only minutes from the city of Toowoomba.
Notable features include:
* 3 large bedrooms (all with built-ins)
* 3 reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bench with ample cupboard space
* Separate lounge
* Open plan living area with combustion heater
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Extra-large laundry with 2nd toilet
* Family bathroom includes double spa bath
* Large covered outdoor area with amazing views
* Double lock-up garage
* Large 9mx6m bay shed with power and side access
* 2 x rainwater tanks 1 x 5,000 gallon & 1 x 1,200 gallon with pumps
* Garden shed
* 2,138m² fenced allotment
* Solar panels to save on your electricity bills
Nestled in a quite well maintained street in Kingsthorpe this home offers the owner an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst still being only minutes from Toowoomba.
This home is a level above the rest … immaculately presented … many many extras …. absolutely nothing to …. just move in and enjoy!
The seller has other plans and has priced for immediate sale. This will sell in a flash!
Land size: 2,138m²
General Council Rates: $460 net per half year
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan