466 Stenner Street, DARLING HEIGHTS
Beautiful Character Home Offering Both Size & Value!
I guarantee this property will attract plenty of interest. This home is in fantastic condition with modern kitchen and bathroom as well as new roof and gutters …. Even the paint is in good condition.
Offering many 'old charm' features including beautiful timber floors and 10ft high ceilings, three extra-large bedrooms (you know - the size they 'used' to build) plus a large sleep-out. The living areas are extremely generous with the added features of a combustion heater as well as an (almost new) reverse cycle air-conditioner.
The refurbished kitchen includes a large island bench, electric stove and a massive pantry. The bathroom has also been refurbished and includes a shower over bath and vanity.
Outside is a covered entertaining area and very private yard which is fully fenced including side returns.
This home is in a sought after position being handy to the University, Toowoomba Plaza, Woolworths & Darling Heights School.
I stress that the sellers are not testing the market. They have purchased another property and already moved. This is priced to sell and I am confident it will not last long.
The SIZZLE with this home would be:-
We look forward to seeing you at the open home or call for a private viewing.
Land size: 648m²
General Council Rates: TBA
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan