49 Kingsthorpe Glencoe Road, KINGSTHORPE
Linton Hill Homestead - 50Sq Brick Home on 3.75 Sub-dividable Acres!
From the moment you enter this property and walk up the path to the front door you will feel a sense of serenity which comes with being ‘home’. This solidly built brick home embraces a relaxed lifestyle and makes an exceptional family home.
When this was built the owners had quality as their main priority and this has proven to be so as everything in the home is in pristine condition.
Upon entering the home you will be impressed with the brilliant design which offers so much space with functionality, making family living a joy. Offering two very large living areas both with family dining and formal dining. The heart of the home is when you enter the kitchen with its Tasmanian Oak cabinetry and includes a free standing electric oven, dishwasher and a walk in pantry. This open family area includes reverse cycle air condition and a large Norseman, fan assisted, wood burner fire. From the family area you can access the sunroom and huge 14.4m x 8m undercover entertaining area which is designed for use all year round.
There is also a separate study with a built in desk and storage. The main bedroom has WIR, ensuite with separate toilet, reverse cycle air-conditioner and the other three bedrooms have built in robes and include ducted air-conditioning.
Enjoy the sunrise in the morning from the sunroom and sit back and enjoy the amazing sunsets from the front veranda in the evening!
Inside Features Include:
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Ducted air-conditioning to bedrooms 2,3 & 4
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 have sliding doors to outside verandah
- Main bedroom with reverse cycle air condition and sliding doors to the front verandah
- Ensuite with Tasmanian Oak vanity and mirror surround
- Separate toilet in ensuite plus access to sun-room
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, Tasmanian Oak vanity and separate toilet
- Huge Tasmanian Oak kitchen with pantry, 1m wide free standing St George electric oven
- Spacious dining area off kitchen with reverse cycle air condition
- Open plan living area with a large fan assisted Norseman wood burner fire
- Large entrance lobby with feature tiled floor
- Large separate lounge and formal dining
- Separate study with built in desk and storage - Tasmanian Oak
- Laundry with plenty of storage and work surface
- High ceilings with decorative coving throughout
Outside Features Include:
- Wide veranda to the front and both sides
- Huge enclosed entertaining area (14.4m x 8m approx) with insulated roof
- Double remote lock-up garage
- Underground rainwater tank - approx 10,000 gallons, plus another 10,000 litre tank for the bore
- Garden/wood shed plus gazebo
- Bore - 140ft deep, 600 gallons per hour approx
- 15,050 m² (3.75acres) fenced allotment
Privately positioned in Kingsthorpe, this home offers the owner an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst still being handy to Toowoomba less than 15 minutes drive.
Kingsthorpe offers a Primary School, convenience store, post office, medical centre, chemist and produce/hardware store. This property is well situated close to Wellcamp Airport and Business Park, the Technology Park – Pulse Data Centre. The Toowoomba Enterprise Area at Charlton & Wellcamp is expected to create over 20,000 new jobs over the coming 20 years. The Highway to Toowoomba is now 4 lanes between Kingsthorpe Turnoff & Toowoomba. Construction of the Toowoomba Bypass & Second Range Crossing is due to be completed by the end of this year which is expected to cut 25 minutes travel time to Brisbane. With hundreds of millions of dollars in major projects right on the doorstep, it gives you the confidence and security you have in your personal investment in a quality home in a sought after location.
Finally it is on 3.75 acres. Live here and enjoy the space now, and when it is time to move on, you will know that your superannuation will be topped up nicely.
REMEMBER TO VIEW VIDEO BY CLICKING ON VIDEO TAB
Land size: 15,050m² (3.7acres)
General Council Rates: $TBA net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan