6 Massey Street, KINGSTHORPE
$498,000 - Under Contract
Acreage Lifestyle With Shed, Solar & So Much More!
Near new home built by respected local builder Richard Adams Homes, this family home is as ‘neat as a pin’ and is packed with all the 'sort after' extra features you would desire when purchasing an acreage lifestyle. When you enter this home you will be instantly impressed by a perfect fusion of space and style. (Buyers looking for a "new" built home must inspect this).
The kitchen is the heart of the home with modern appliances including a dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample storage space and separate large pantry. It is combined with open plan living and dining serviced with a reverse cycle air conditioner plus a fan assisted wood burner. This area overlooks the undercover alfresco which is perfect for entertaining your friends and family.
The master bedroom features a walk in robe, ensuite plus a reverse cycle air conditioner. The other three built-in bedrooms are serviced by a modern bathroom with a separate spa bath, shower, separate toilet and the laundry is located next to the bathroom and has ample storage available.
* 4 large bedrooms (3 with built-ins, main with WIR)
* Main bedroom offers reverse cycle air-conditioner PLUS ensuite bathroom
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner to the open plan area
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bench and ample cupboard space
* Open plan living area with fan assisted wood burner fire & sliding doors out to alfresco
* Separate lounge
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Family bathroom offers a 12 jet spa bath PLUS separate shower
* Security screens to doors and windows
* Large covered alfresco with amazing views
* Double remote garage with internal access
* 9m x 10m powered shed with extra high doors (3.4m high middle door with remote)
* 2 separate concrete driveways
* Solar hot water system
* PLUS 16 solar panels - 4 kw system
* Rainwater tanks - 3 x 22,500 litres (each tank)
* 4 x security hard wired cameras fixed outside
* 4,194m² fenced allotment
There are various native trees plus a small orchard of fruit trees including Jonathan apple, Granny Smith, Orange, Lemonade, Mandarin, Plum, Mulberry and grape vines.
Located in the new Linton Hill Estate in Kingsthorpe, this home offers the owner an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst still being close enough to travel to Toowoomba (12 minutes) or Oakey (7 minutes) for work .
It’s not a house... It’s a home – Inspect Today!
Land size: 4,194m²
General Council Rates: $705 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan