6 Maylen Court, HIGHFIELDS
Location, Location & Extensively Renovated!
Step inside and you will be amazed! - this property has undergone an extensive renovation finished to the highest standard and offers brand new appeal with the benefit of a traditional Highfields location and situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac.
The beautifully designed and executed modern kitchen features an island bench with waterfall design and is the perfect space for cooking and entertaining. On Offer are near new appliances including a 6 burner induction cook top and a Smeg dishwasher. The kitchen leads out to a very private and spacious alfresco which is great for entertaining. The open plan family living area benefits a wood heater offering a cosy retreat in the cooler months. There is a huge separate lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning and a reading area positioned for the winter sun.
There is also a separate study which overlooks the garden creating a relaxing work atmosphere. The study has an external door which would be great for a home business also leading to a separate driveway for business use if needed.
The main bedroom has beautiful natural light, a very generous en-suite with large walk in double shower and his and hers vanity. The spacious walk in robe completes the master suite. The 3 remaining bedrooms all have ample storage and room for a Queen bed.
* Modern spacious kitchen with ample storage & modern appliances
* Separate lounge & reading nook with reverse cycle air-con
* Separate study/5th bedroom – with external access
* Most lighting has been replaced with LED's
* Double shower and vanity in ensuite, huge walk in robe plus modern timber sliding doors
* Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Storage room and ample storage cupboards throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout and wood fire in family area
* Fully insulated
* Security screens on some windows and doors
* Superb private entertaining area with north easterly aspect
* Double remote shed 7m x 6m, 2.7m high door - room for storage racks
* Garden shed 3m x 3m
* 48m wide block (approx) plus two driveways
* Fully fenced rear yard
* NBN connected
You will enjoy relaxing in the different seating areas throughout the gardens and the abundance of space this 2500m2 block offers. With side access, 48m wide block and space for another shed this property certainly won’t let you down on room for the toys! This rare buying opportunity is tucked away in a peaceful, established area of Highfields and is perfectly located for all amenities and schools.
Land size: 2,500m²
General Council Rates: $916.55 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
Sat - 10.45 - 11.15am (26 Jan 2019)
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan