6 Maylen Court, HIGHFIELDS
(I have just listed this property. Whilst we get this property 'presentation ready', take professional photography and get ready to put the sign up, you have the opportunity to have an early inspection. Don't miss out. Call me for now to be the first to inspect! Remember - this property does not have a sign.)
Location, Location & Extensively Renovated!
Step inside and you will be amazed! - this property has undergone an extensive renovation finished to the highest standard and offers brand new appeal with the benefit of a traditional Highfields location and situated in a peaceful cul de sac.
The beautifully designed and executed modern kitchen features an island bench with waterfall design and is the perfect space for cooking and entertaining. On Offer are near new appliances including a 6 burner induction cook top and a Smeg dishwasher. The kitchen leads out to a very private and large alfresco area. The open plan family living area benefits a large wood heater offering a cosy retreat in the cooler months. A beautifully decorated huge separate formal lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning and a reading area positioned for the winter sun.
There is also a separate study which overlooks the garden creating a relaxing work atmosphere. The study has an external door which would be great for a home business also leading to a separate driveway for business use if needed.
The main bedroom is a haven at the rear of the property. A very generous en-suite with large walk in double shower and his and hers vanity. The spacious walk in robe completes the master suite. The 3 remaining bedrooms all have ample storage and room for a Queen bed.
* Modern spacious kitchen with ample storage & modern appliances
* Separate lounge & reading nook with reverse cycle air-con
* Separate study/5th bedroom – with external access
* Most lighting has been replaced with LED's
* Double shower and vanity in ensuite, huge walk in robe plus modern timber sliding doors
* Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Storage room and ample storage cupboards throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout and wood fire in family area
* Fully insulated
* Security screens on some windows and doors
* Superb entertaining area with north easterly aspect
* Double remote shed 7m x 6m - room for storage racks
* Garden shed 3m x 3m
* Block is 48m wide approx with two driveways
* Fully fenced rear yard – newly erected timber fence in back yard
* NBN connected
You will enjoy relaxing in the different seating areas throughout the lush green gardens and the abundance of space this 2500m2 block offers. With side access, 48m wide block and space for another shed this property certainly won’t let you down on room for the toys! This rare buying opportunity is tucked away in a peaceful, established area of Highfields in a quiet cul-de-sac and is perfectly located for all amenities and schools.
Land size: 2,500m²
General Council Rates: $916.55 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan