7 Massey Street, KINGSTHORPE
$489,000 - Under Contract
Acreage Lifestyle, Great Views Plus Your Dream Shed!
Inside, this well presented near new brick home features a modern kitchen which merges with the open plan living area, providing a great space for all the family to enjoy. Offering all year-round comfort with cosy fan forced wood heating plus reverse cycle air conditioner. From here step out into the outdoor entertaining area and enjoy your low maintenance gardens where you can have peace of mind when the kids and pets are playing in the fully fenced allotment.
- 4 large bedrooms (all with built-ins)
- Main bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of storage
- Open plan living area with wood burner fire plus reverse cycle air condition
- Heat exhaust fans in the three bedrooms from wood heater
- Separate lounge
- Kids activity area or study
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large covered entertaining area
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- 2 x large rainwater tanks
- 4,000m² fully fenced allotment
- HUGE SHED - 15M X 7.5M X 3.6M HIGH, PERFECT FOR BOAT, CARAVAN, A CAR HOIST (OR TWO) AND A MEZZANINE IF YOU LIKE - IT'S THE ULTIMATE MAN ESCAPE!!
Positioned in the Linton Hill Estate Kingsthorpe, this home offers the owner an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst still being handy to Toowoomba less than 15 minutes drive.
Kingsthorpe offers a Primary School, convenience store, post office, medical centre, chemist and produce/hardware store. This property is well situated close to Wellcamp Airport and Business Park, the Technology Park – Pulse Data Centre. The Highway to Toowoomba is now 4 lanes between Kingsthorpe Turnoff & Toowoomba. Construction of the Toowoomba Bypass & Second Range Crossing is due to be completed by the end of this year which is expected to cut 25 minutes travel time to Brisbane.
Land size: 4,000m²
General Council Rates: Approx $750 net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan