77-85 Colvin Street, DRAYTON
SOLD by BRENDAN HOMAN
GREAT LOCATION FOR HOME BASED WORKSHOP ON 7,000SQM NEAR BUNNINGS
Rarely available in a position so close to the city, this property offers a very spacious 4 bedroom home ( 2 huge living areas, ensuite, WIR, double garage) on a level 7,082sqm block with very easy access to Anzac Avenue (only 1 block away).
The family bedroom brick home has the following features:-
Not only is the home very comfortable so mum and the family are happy, but dad is also happy as there is a massive gravel hard stand area, perfect to build a large shed for a home based workshop, plus there is plenty of room to park a truck if required.
Or maybe you want some space for the kids to ride their horses or ride motorbikes. Here you have a clean slate to finish off this property to suit your requirements.
This is a very desirable location being well within Toowoomba City boundaries with the added bonus of a very comfortable family residence, large level block and a price point that proves this is for genuine sale.
These properties are very sort after by families who are seeking some space to spread and to find a property of this calibre this close to the city at this price is a rare find.
Land size: 7082sqm
General Council Rates: $662.66 per half year (approx)
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan