8 Vanity Street, TOOWOOMBA
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THIS UNIQUE LAND OPPORTUNITY?
Get in quick before this vacant allotment hits the open market.
Offering 1,000sqm of near level land that has been totally cleared and fenced and it has no restrictive building covenants which opens it up to a multitude of opportunities.
What would you do with it?
- relocate a removal home (very affordable)
- build your family home and have a big back yard
- build a big shed in the back yard (run a home based business with Council approval)
- build an investment home
- the options are limitless.
Zoned 'Emerging Community', this land is perfectly located for easy access onto the Second Toowoomba Range Crossing, as well as being handy to schools, parks, shopping and the CBD.
You will not find another block of land anywhere in Toowoomba that compares to this block in this price range.
Snap it up quick as this will GO in a FLASH!
General Council Rates: $TBA net per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- Pam's Listing Template 2015
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan