‘El Rancho Relaxo’
Offers Over $499,000
Breath Taking Views With Awesome Sunsets!
This property is named 'El Rancho Relaxo' and for good reason.
1. Leave work for your private hilltop oasis only 20 minutes from town.
2. Grab your favourite drink.
3. Enjoy the sunset and tranquillity of this beautiful location.
4. Relax - every stress of your day has been left behind.
This is 'El Rancho Relaxo'.... a rare offering which includes a meticulously renovated 4 bedrooms + office home on almost 71/2 acres (suitable for horses) and will soon be offered for sale looking for offers above $499,000.
This property will be ready for sale in early February. This is a rare offering and will FIRST be released to those that have pre-registered to give you an opportunity to view photographs, explore the property through a 360' virtual walk through and if you like what you see, an inspection can be arranged.
There is a very high probability that this property will be sold without being listed on realestate.com.au . If you would like to be the first to be shown all information, please register your interest on the contact form on this page. We look forward to revealing all the details to you soon.
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- Pam's Listing Template 2015
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan