Lot 2, 9 Taylors Road, Withcott
Beautiful Views, Quiet Cul-de-Sac, Walk to Shops & School!
Be quick to inspect and snap up this 3,349sqm (almost 1 acre) block that already had a large level house pad and enjoys beautiful escarpment views.
This quiet block is at the end of a cul-de-case and has town water, power and frontage to a sealed road. It’s also located away from the highway noise.
The child care centre and school are only a few house blocks up, and the Withcott shops and public transport is easy walking distance. Toowoomba CBD is less than a 10 minute drive.
2 Blocks are available
This price is only available as the works progress with the price to rise when it is finished. If you get in and secure this block early, you will save yourself a tidy sum with settlement to occur after completion.
Your family will love living here. Be fast to secure this block.
Land size: 3,349sqm
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan