4 Schultz Street, KEARNEYS SPRING
SOLD by BRENDAN HOMAN
Large Family Home Plus Shed In Popular Kearneys Spring!
Investors and families will fall in love with this spacious 3 bedroom home offering space, lifestyle and so much potential for future growth.
This home has much to offer, including three very generous sized built-in bedrooms, spacious living area, plus an expansive outdoor entertaining area with café blinds. You will fall in love the minute you walk in the door.
The location is perfect! Catching cool breezes across the West Creek Parklands only a few metres from your front doorstep, this property is situated only moments from Kmart, Woolworths, Westridge, University of Southern Queensland and public transport.
* Three good sized built in bedrooms
* Spacious lounge
* 4 x reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Security screens throughout
* Undercover area with café blinds
* Solar electricity – 1.5kw
* 5,000ltr rain water tank with pump
* Fully fenced with side access
* Powered & insulated shed plus garden shed
* Single remote lock-up garage
* 5 minute walk to local shopping and University
* Great neighbourhood
Just a great place to call home. This will be gone in a flash!
Land size: 640m2
General Rates: $965.44 /6mths
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- 2/30 Hoepper Street KEARNEYS SPRING
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan