6 Delvue Crescent, HIGHFIELDS
SOLD by BRENDAN HOMAN
A relaxed family lifestyle awaits on this beautiful landscaped block. On offer are 4 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes plus a separate study.
The kitchen features loads of bench & cupboard space including a large pantry, electric cook-top & oven and enough space for a side by side fridge/freezer. There are two living areas including combined family & meals plus a huge rumpus. The outdoor entertaining area is huge, perfect for weekend BBQs with friends and family.
* 4 Built-In bedrooms
* Separate study
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Huge outdoor entertaining area
* Good size carport
* Powered 6m x 9m shed
* Hard stand area for caravan or boat
This home is located in a very quiet area and the block is fully fenced & landscaped with easy-care gardens.
Homes with these features and at this price don’t remain on the market very long. Arrange your private inspection today.
Land size: 2584m2
General Council Rates: Approx $749.72 per half year
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- Pam's Listing Template 2015
- 1/12 Yarrow Close Middle Ridge
- 1a Newmarket Street NEWTOWN
- 30 East Side Rd CROWS NEST
- 13 Seventeen Mile Rd Helidon
- 23 George Street Kingsthorpe
- 6 Maylen Court, Highfields
- 24 Teesdale Avenue, Newtown
- 43 Station Street HELIDON
- 6 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 16 Hamilton St, Newtown
- 7 Massey Street, Kingsthorpe
- 55 Hilltop Drive Gowrie Junction >
- 49 Kingsthorpe-Glencoe Rd Kingsthorpe >
- 130 Upper Yarraman Road
- 6 Milligan Street
- About Us
Site Design by Brendan Homan