9 Boyd Street, WILSONTON
BRING YOUR HARD HAT, BRING YOUR HAMMER!
The price is right! The bones are good, but it does need a full cosmetic makeover.
Lets start with the good ...
- 3 big bedrooms with built- in robes
- Kitchen is modern/doesn't need to be touched
- Good size dining, room for a good size dining table & chairs
- Separate lounge
- Oversized lock up garage & workshop
- Huge Storage area under home - see photo
- Fully fenced yard
- Large rear yard, room for a shed
- Rear yard access, just needs shrubs taking out
- Located on a quiet street
- Walking distance to Wilsonton Shopping Centre, schools & parks
Ok, so if all those things are good, then what is required to get this up to scratch
- New floor coverings, Cypress timber floors underneath - polishing them may be an option
- Paint internally - NEEDS a new paint and a small amount of patchwork
- Bathroom - nothing really up with the bathroom, it's just original / old
Well, that doesn't really sound that bad.
- It's not. We have made the headlines to attract your attention. The price is an absolute ripper. You are buying a lot lot more house than you would get elsewhere for the same price and its in a good street. Sure you need to do some work but it's really not a lot. If you do it yourself, you are going to come out of this with a really good house with a lot of extras at a ridiculously low price. If you pay someone to do the work, you are still going to come out of it well ahead. The floors and paint you will want to do before you move in - the rest can wait.
The best thing you can do is come and have a look. 10 minutes of your time and you will have a yes or no answer.
NOTE: For first home buyers, repayments on this home will most probably be less then you are currently paying in rent. Why pay off someone else's mortgage when you could be paying off your own. Make an inquiry in the contact box to find out more.
Open For Inspection Times
No inspections are currently scheduled. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
Site Design by Brendan Homan